Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Coffee




  • I am productive! I am productive! I am productive!

  • Better latte than never.

  • A day without coffee is like night...you sleep through it.

  • We all have to do the daily grind.

  • Espresso yourself.

  • Automatic drip defines most people's personalities.

  • Stand your grounds.

  • If the spoon doesn't dissolve, it ain't coffee.

  • I love the caffeine; it's the rich taste I could do without.

  • Don't stop till you're shaking.

  • Impatience is a virtue.

  • Take two cups and call me in the middle of the night.

  • Who needs sleep when you've got coffee?

  • There's no rest for the caffeinated.

  • Decaf is for sissies.

  • Man cannot live by coffee alone - donuts are pretty essential too.

  • There is no such thing as a free refill.

  • It's okay to be full of beans sometimes.

No comments: