The English have a term for it - Gobsmacked. (From the OED : • adjective Brit. informal utterly astonished.)
I've been writing a blog about small boats and boat building (various and sundry other items as well...) since February of 2006. I started out over at Yahoo! 360° when prompted by my friend Jenn to start one. I'd never really thought about starting a blog. When the future of Yahoo! 360° looked "iffy" I moved over to Blogger in February of this year.
Three things really amaze me:
- I haven't run out of things to write about.
- I don't hear many comments from readers.
- There have been over 1000 views of this page from 42 countries since February of 2008.
- Are you seeing the things you want to see here?
- If not, what would you like to see here?