Monday, September 8, 2008

I guess I'll have to admit that I'm amazed.


The English have a term for it - Gobsmacked. (From the OED : • adjective Brit. informal utterly astonished.)

I've been writing a blog about small boats and boat building (various and sundry other items as well...) since February of 2006. I started out over at Yahoo! 360° when prompted by my friend Jenn to start one. I'd never really thought about starting a blog. When the future of Yahoo! 360° looked "iffy" I moved over to Blogger in February of this year.

Three things really amaze me:
  • I haven't run out of things to write about.
  • I don't hear many comments from readers.
  • There have been over 1000 views of this page from 42 countries since February of 2008.
While I know not all of the views of this page have been from people who were looking for this page, I have heard from a few people who do stop by regularly. I guess two questions are in order:
  • Are you seeing the things you want to see here?
  • If not, what would you like to see here?
Post a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

Da Goof said...

Sometimes it's entertaining to read what others have written.

Sometimes it's entertaining to read about what others have made.

Sometimes it's entertaining to read about the adventures of others.

Sometimes you just need a chuckle and don't feel like commenting.

...Sometimes you don't feel like decrypting the word verification...

Da Goof said...

Sometimes it's one stop shopping, like here.

You do fine picking and writing about the topics you choose, don't change a thing.

Canoez said...

Well, I'm not a big fan of decrypting the word verification either.

I'll try to keep things as one stop shopping.